Now we tend to go high-end saloon for a professional hairstylist to style our hair.
What about in olden times?
Where the school children, especially boys go to get their haircut done?
This barber shop is actually belongs to my grandpa. It has more than 40 year’s history.
It located in Pusing, Perak.
I took these pictures during CNY this year.
01. Do I call up any of your memory?
02. In the process of shaving.
03. The tools used to perform his works.
04. The chair
05. Filing cabinet. My grandpa used it to put all his stuff inside.
06. Old-style saloon for lady