It’s my second trip in 2012. Precisely, I went there alone. However, the awesomest friend ever, Turtle, purposely make a trip back with me as I am going to stay at his place and he promised to tour me around. Friend like him, priceless =)
It has been all rainy days as the monsoon was not over yet. Lifestyle in Kuantan is more towards outdoor activities. Since it has been raining every day, we decided to eat all we can =D
01. First and foremost, the famous Satay Zul in Kuantan.
We had our dinner here together after 3 hours of driving from Rawang with his mother and sister. Among all, beef ftw!However, rabbit meat (left) is the awesomest!
02. The Malaysian’s Malay traditional Nasi Dagang (left).
This particular wantan mee / kon lou mee at Restaurant Leo Star taste so much nicer than anywhere else. Seriously. It is homemade noodles and comes with starchy sauce. Very palatable noodle!
03. picture from Google
No play play. Got website one.
04. My all time favorite – Cendol Pulut
And then to Pop Inn Cherating Steakhouse!
05. Best garlic bread I had ever so far… Seafood spaghetti, Mussel spaghetti and the mussels are hugeee!
Next pit stop, the famous Alor Akar Seafood Restaurant!
Alor Akar Seafood Restaurant
Lot 7695 & 7696,
Jln Kubang Buaya Off Jalan Beserah,
Tel: 09-568 0720/016-952 7811
Open from 5pm-12 midnight (Mon-Sun)
06. picture from Google
By 6.30pm, fullhouse. Tip: Get there early!
07. Sweet and sour lala / shellfish, Belacan asparagus, Kam heong crab Thai style African fish (clockwise)
Last but not least, The Ritz Grill!
Desmond purposely waits until Friday to bring me there for its special menu of the day.
08. Which is…. The Grill Chicken! So juicy & tender! AWESOME! Served with my another favorite wild mushroom soup. Awww…. happiness!
I’m yet to try more! I am definitely going there again
Special thanks to Desmond & family for their sweet hospitality =)